Replacin receiver antenna wire

Reaction score
Hi guys, I crashed my DJI Phantom 2 vision + the other day, looks like I just need a new shell which I have ordered. But while removing the old one, I have accidentally damaged the wire that runs down the back of the left landing gear. Turns out it is one of the Antenna receiver wires. So I ordered a new one of those as well, but in the picture of the one I ordered it shows 2 wires coming from the actual receiver chip, where as mine only has one. The other wire which runs down the front right leg, leads to another chip altogether possibly the wifi receiver. Can any one tell me why this is ad I'm terribly confused. All I need to do I replace the actual wire that runs down the back left of the landing gear. Would I just be able to take one of the wires from the new receiver chip and swap it for the broken one? Any help would be very much appreciated, thanks.

Welcome
I do not know much about the Vision I do know it flys on 5.8 I know that the 2.4 has 2 antennas coming off the board it would be better if you can provide a link of the one you ordered .
Another thing it is much better to have the shell so you can get everything in the correct spots a lot less confusion when rebuilding your bird .
GL!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1