Replacement Small flat Screw on Remote (Device Holder)

Reaction score
Does anyone know this part number or where I can buy a replacement? the small flat screw that attaches the tablet device holder to the remote control has vibrated out and gone missing. I am currently using a wire tie to hold my assembly together. No bueno. I can't seem to find the exact replacement part for this anywhere.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Big Al KY
If you're not able to track down that part (I've never seen it), you can purchase a new tablet holder here on Amazon or from DJI. Or, maybe check with a repair shop to see if they have any spare screws laying around.

Does anyone know this part number or where I can buy a replacement? the small flat screw that attaches the tablet device holder to the remote control has vibrated out and gone missing. I am currently using a wire tie to hold my assembly together. No bueno. I can't seem to find the exact replacement part for this anywhere.
Thanks in advance.

I too, have lost that screw. I emailed DJI a week ago and still have not heard a "real answer" from them? I will email them in the morning again.

I too, have lost that screw. I emailed DJI a week ago and still have not heard a "real answer" from them? I will email them in the morning again.
It seems silly that we would need to buy a $30 part just to get that screw.
Best I have found is this part on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Three-King-G...1_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=MFERGZ00P3AJJ1EQVT1P

Even though the screw is pictured as part of the package, it apparently does not come with the item.
Reading the Customer Questions indicates that The Company will send you a replacement screw if you buy the item and then send them an email asking for that flat screw.

Reactions: Big Al KY
Gee, I never thought of looking on Amazon for the tray. I looked up the screw and I got Part 33 but still no screw in any of the bags. So now I will order the tray and email them for the screw. Thanks:)

Hi Everyone

It would seem that DJI could list that screw somewhere as it is a small part that could easily get lost and need replacement.

I purchased an inspire mobile device holder and it didn't come with the screw and now I'm... :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr