Replacement Ribbon Cable - Main Board to USB Board, controller

Reaction score
Hello All, While doing an antenna upgrade to my Phantom 3 controller, I damaged the ribbon cable that connects the main board to the USB board on the back. I could NOT find a replacement cable ANYWHERE! Apparently, DJI does not sell this part. After a long time searching, I found a local company who makes a cable that will replace the DJI cable. It works perfectly! It is 8" long, but excess folds neatly inside the controller case. Should work on ALL P3 controllers.
I bought qty 10, but only used one. IF anyone needs this cable, I will sell for cost and shipping... $2.75. Please PM me and I'll get on to you ASAP. I hope this is helpful to someone, who like me, damaged their cable and discovered that they can't find a replacement one from DJI. Thanks

Attachments

• Com_cable.jpg
    Com_cable.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 333
Wish DJI had some online parts distribution setup. Ridiculous service to get a RMA and send it in for a bit of plastic or a screw. Some parts person could make their daily salary easily and probably know every part in them in short order by accepting phone-in orders or a website.

Service, and especially parts, is at the bottom of the list on owning a DJI product.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic