Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Professional Replacement parts for the p3?

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by zapf, Jun 15, 2015.

1. zapf

I'm going to be looking at someone's p3 today that crashed, and apparently attempted repair on. I have no idea what the condition is, but someone mentioned that mainboard might be intact and it was just wiring / frame damage. Are there replacement parts available? All the p2 stuff was pretty easy to find (you could even get the latest rev motors / escs / etc before those models appeared for sale). I've not had much luck with the p3

2. snerd

I couldn't find crap for parts. So I took the expensive route of getting a backup bird. Already have swapped the controller and the UV filter, although I see the filters are now available.

3. bbfpv

4. zapf

I was able to find a replacement motor on ebay (new as well). Looks like parts are starting to show up; I've contacted him about replacement shells. If you are still interested in parting out the shell barry, I'm interested. send me a message on the email I shared with you.

5. Sevendst

I need a bottom shell if anyone wNts to sell one or recommend a site. I found one but they are on back order on zenforo

6. bbfpv

Pretty sure dji is selling the shell as we speak.

7. Sevendst

I checked and could not find anything do you have a link?

8. zapf

They are selling complete bodys (including motors and electronics) minus the ground sensor and gimbal for $680. I've been talking to a replacement part seller on ebay who says he has them ordered, but they haven't started shipping yet. Another thread was able to find a site with them listed (but on backorder obviously) so at least you can get a notification automatically when they finally get in stock.

9. aburkefl

Ordered some batteries the other day from Drone Nerds (they're in the Miami, FL area). On their web site they're showing a bunch of parts. I was only interested in batteries, but I remember seeing a full body for sale - I think it was $50.

Sevendst likes this.
  10. zapf

What you saw was the shell; they only have the p1 and p2 available.

I did find another vendor that had it listed (but on backorder obviously) so I at least have a place to send me a notification

http://www.dronenerds.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?limit=50&q=shell