Replacement of gimbal and camera.

Reaction score
Okay first off, I am new using forums and drones, so I do hope I post this question in the right section anyways:

I own a DJI 3 Standard which sadly happened to crash today.

The rotors broke, so I replaced them with the spares that I got in the box, worse though is that the camera broke off the gimbal

and I wanted to know your guys opinion on replacing it yourself or sending it to a repair service?

Also on startup you know how all rotors does that little twitch with the beeping sound? Well the front left rotor doesn't move during this

twitch, but it seems to be flying perfectly fine, should I be worried.

Again, new to the whole, asking on forums and such hope I am asking the right place.

Hope to hear from you lads

-Anders

If you post detailed photos of all damaged areas, it'll be easier to advise whether or not it's worth attempting to repair your camera.

Do any of the motors appear to be visually damaged? Do they all turn smoothly when you spin them by hand? Do any of them make any strange noises? If all of those things check out, then they are probably okay.

Yes, I did check it. It luckily flies fine. I have removed the broken camera and gimbal and I am going to order a new gimbal soon.

It sounds like you're all set then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31