Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Replacement Gimbal

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by jg technology, Dec 27, 2013.

1. jg technology

Hello fellow Phantom Pilots.

I crashed my phantom a few weeks ago. Today I finally got round to opening the camera to repair the silver metal ring [around the lens] damage caused by crash. I also noticed the gimbal mechanism was very loose and was no longer sitting straight. I took it apart, doing it back up, I overtightened the screw causing it to rip out the threads :-(

I was wondering, does anyone know where I may be able to source a replacement gimbal? In the meantime - I just jammed in a larger bore screw. It half does the job, it's still very loose and my horizontal plane of view is horribly lob sided [tilts down to the right]

I would greatly appreciate your help.
    Kind regards, John

2. Morgan 1983

Look up the last post by Nvr2fst, it sounds like he wants to get rid of his/hers

3. Drone7

It took a long time to search for this site so i will put it anyway but i didnt see a gimbal:
    http://shop.jet-1a.com/index.php?cPath= ... f655772605

Because they have so many parts for the Phantom Vision, maybe you can send an email to ask about the gimbal. They have there sources.

4. Drone7