Replacement drone after crash

Reaction score
Just purchased a new p3a after I crashed my p3p Do I need to uninstall the dji app and reinstall so it will recognize the new drone? I don't know if there's an benefit or not to delete the app? (Other than any information I have from the old one)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

There is no need or benefit to reinstalling the DJI GO app. Just register your new Phantom in the DJI GO app like you did the first time.

Ok. I tried yesterday but didn't want to work. A friend helped me last time and can't remember exactly how. I'll get it tonight. Thanks a bunch [emoji106]

This video explains what to do:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You need to relink your RC to P3.

That's what I did but it's not asking to activate? When I start the dji app it's showing my old p3p.

Just did the same thing. Pair it and go. No need to delete anything.

Following all steps but when I go to camera mode it shows the last place my old p3 crashed [emoji17] tired of being reminded.... lol.

I knew I forgot something. I needed to link the new one to the Rc. Sorry for being a dummy but thanks for all the help guys. FINALLY back in the air! [emoji16]

where is the old one? You have it but broken?

edit. I saw your post @ 4500' away. hit a tree in PA.

You have the flight log? PM me/

Actually I got it back after that. I was amazed when it overlayed the blue dot on google maps! Took the Gator out and tracked it down almost a mile away in woods ! But thanks for offering assistance. This crash I have it back in pieces. Pavement isn't as forgiving as the forest floor[emoji6]

Actually I got it back after that. I was amazed when it overlayed the blue dot on google maps! Took the Gator out and tracked it down almost a mile away in woods ! But thanks for offering assistance. This crash I have it back in pieces. Pavement isn't as forgiving as the forest floor[emoji6]

is anything salvageable on it? sellable? camera/gimble in good condition? or are you keeping it for parts?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic