Replaced the shell and now I have battery error P3P

Reaction score
Just what it says. I hooked everything up and it powers up, camera works, but won't fly cause I have battery error. I did remember to hook up the battery cable to the circuit board.so it's not that. I tried 2 different batteries...

Anybody have a clue?
Thanks!

Seems like you left something unhooked. Is there a third wire that comes from the battery connection for data?
There are two wires and a gray plug for the battery on the main board. I am guessing that you left the data cable unplugged or plugged it in backwards. If that is not he case, then the data plug wire has come out of the connector or lost connection at the battery terminal.
You can see the gray data plug in this video.

And what if possible offcourse you trie connecting without part of the shell mayby the battery isnt connecting 100%. Its not ment as a dumb reply coss I never took of the shell so I dont know if it coulf b the cause of this prob.

Sent from my GT-I9301I using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's what I would have thought but I checked all the connections and they are intact. I'll double check again

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

If you have the error with two batteries it's almost certain you haven't got something hooked up properly, you damaged a connector, or the battery terminal board isn't installed correctly.

be82f8b980d27a2ebcabca51d910a3eb.jpg

Ah, isn't this a beautiful site?!!!!

I ended up screwing the battery terminal in crooked so it wasn't making contact with the battery. That's a tricky booger

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: phxbird57

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl