Replace Large Camera Cable

Reaction score
I need to replace the large cable that plugs into the rear of the FC200 camera. Does anyone know of a link to a video showing the process? Or a link to thread with a pic and details would work also. If you know of either link please share it here.

Thanks!

Is Really a no brainer:
1.Tturn the unit upside down and remove the screws that hold both halves together (3 on each arm) once removed turn right side up and the carefully remove the top halve.
2. Remove the GPS cable from the connector, Careful cause is short and move to on side of the Phantom.
3. Carefully disconnect the camera cable from the board and cut the zip tie that holds it in place and remove.
4. To install the new cable reverse the process.

Don't forget to reconnect the GPS connector back on the board when you reinstall the top half.

Richard,

I appreciate this more then you may realize. I owe you either a coke, pepsi, tea, beer, wine, moonshine, sport drink, cow's milk, or water.

Thank You :!: :!:

rfernandez said:
Is Really a no brainer:
1.Tturn the unit upside down and remove the screws that hold both halves together (3 on each arm) once removed turn right side up and the carefully remove the top halve.
2. Remove the GPS cable from the connector, Careful cause is short and move to on side of the Phantom.
3. Carefully disconnect the camera cable from the board and cut the zip tie that holds it in place and remove.
4. To install the new cable reverse the process.

Don't forget to reconnect the GPS connector back on the board when you reinstall the top half.

rfernandez said:
If you are sin South Florida, Perhaps we can meet up and fly.

Glad i could help. !

In addition to your instructions there is also one small screw at the end of each arm that needs removed.

Thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic