Replace DJI Vision App

Reaction score
Ok newbie question Im sure... I dropped my I phone 4 in water; replaced with an i5 and want to get the app to control my Phantom Vision 2. ???????? There is no such app in the app store?!??? Do I own a brick now? Is it called something else? what am I missing? Thanks in advance.

Edit; PS I own an older, working Iphone4 too

Ok newbie question Im sure... I dropped my I phone 4 in water; replaced with an i5 and want to get the app to control my Phantom Vision 2. ???????? There is no such app in the app store?!??? Do I own a brick now? Is it called something else? what am I missing? Thanks in advance.

It says that the app is not compatible with my device

Both of you might get a quicker response if you posted in P2Vision instead of P2 which is for non vsion products.

Reactions: dirkclod

Jason told ya right ..look were you are posting and it helps.
Not sure what your looking for but here is a screenshot from my 5c with the app and it works fine . IMG_3665.PNG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic