Repaired dji phantom 3 ribbon cable

Reaction score
Hi I recently repaired my p3p ribbon cable and now the gimbal and camera are completely unresponsive!![emoji35] wondering if any one else has had his problem. I've checked all the connections 3 times

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Maybe the cable wasn't the only repair needed.

Hi I recently repaired my p3p ribbon cable and now the gimbal and camera are completely unresponsive!![emoji35] wondering if any one else has had his problem. I've checked all the connections 3 times

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
By 'checked the connections' you mean ran a continuity test on every wire from both connectors? If you didn't, you need to. If you did, you need to think, as sonof40 suggests, that something else went wrong.

You can get those cables in a repair pack reasonably cheap. I repair many electronic things but hold the line at ribbon cables unless I really have to. They are complete PITA.

Could be a bad "new" ribbon cable. I have the same issue after replacing mine so I ordered another one to replace the replacement! They're relatively cheap so it's worth finding out.

As a side note, a few of the off brand ribbon cables fit perfectly but still don't have any power, so you really need to stick with DJI on this one part.

Reactions: NRJ

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik