Repair Recommendations

P

Pooh

I know there are similar threads but some are quite old. Any recommendations for Phantom 4 repair after crash? I have contacted two companies but wanted to check here before I ship my P4 for repairs.

I'm not sure who you already contacted -- but, DJI has a list of recommend repair shops here that you might want to consider too.

I have had a great experience with ATK Drones in Salt Lake City, Utah. One of the authorized DJI service centers(Florida) and they wanted to replace the gimbal on my Phantom 3 Pro for $400 +. After 2 months of waiting for a new gimbal, I sent the gimbal to ATK Drones and Jim repaired the gimbal for less than half the cost of a new one. I recommend them very highly.

Reactions: cr6
I have had a great experience with ATK Drones in Salt Lake City, Utah. One of the authorized DJI service centers(Florida) and they wanted to replace the gimbal on my Phantom 3 Pro for $400 +. After 2 months of waiting for a new gimbal, I sent the gimbal to ATK Drones and Jim repaired the gimbal for less than half the cost of a new one. I recommend them very highly.

I've also had a great experience with ATK Drones out of SLC. Jim is a great guy and easy to deal with. He's replacing the shell on my Phantom 3 Professional and servicing my gimbal. I'm hoping to have my bird back by this weekend. ATK provides a MUCH quicker turnaround time than DJI or the larger facilities. (at a much better price!)
Thank you ATKDrones!

I have also used ATK Drones and Jim is very easy to deal with, great communication, great pricing and quick turnaround.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4