Repair place recommendations

Reaction score
Any recommendations for repair places other then DJI ? P3P with sporadic loss of video still a problem after trying everything this forum has suggested trying. Would send back to DJI but my unit may be a refurbished one. Bought from a local hobby shop, not authorized dealer, so no warranty available. Thought I bought new but found a sticker on the box saying it was refurbished. When questioning the shop owner he says the real box got destroyed and he used whatever box he had laying around. To much of a hassle to fight to get a refund. I'm willing to pay for a fix as I really enjoy this hobby. Any suggestions?

Any recommendations for repair places other then DJI ? P3P with sporadic loss of video still a problem after trying everything this forum has suggested trying. Would send back to DJI but my unit may be a refurbished one. Bought from a local hobby shop, not authorized dealer, so no warranty available. Thought I bought new but found a sticker on the box saying it was refurbished. When questioning the shop owner he says the real box got destroyed and he used whatever box he had laying around. To much of a hassle to fight to get a refund. I'm willing to pay for a fix as I really enjoy this hobby. Any suggestions?
Perhaps you can reach out to @hunch

UAV Repair Shop on Facebook, Hani is the guys name and people swear by him for Phantom repairs.

You might contact B&H photo in nyc and ask them who they use. I think it's somebody called 'Grampus Group' but they identified the problem with my P3 and seem to know what they are doing. B&H is a big reseller. If they're happy with them, seems like a good recommendation.

Drone nerds down in FLA. U CANNOT go wrong with those folks.

Sent from my PT beating heart

Hello hunch. Thinking about sending in my P3P because of intermittent loss of video. Running all the latest update on both air2 and mini4. Same problem I both. Is there a fix? Something you can do? Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31