Repair or return?

Reaction score
Bought a refurb P3s a week ago from dji. Having issues with it since day one. Should I send it in and see if they maybe can hopefully fix the issue (gimbal disconnect(I've done everything under the sun save for rip it apart)) or should I return it and either get a new one or buy a different drone all together??

Refurbished drones do come with DJI's usual warranty, so it's certainly an option. Contact DJI support to get the process started.

I'd wager if you send it in you'll get another "questionable quality" refurb rather than them fixing the one you have. Of course, if you can meet their current refurb rule of "If you are not happy with a refurbished product and have not yet activated it, you can return it within seven days of receipt for a full refund or a replacement refurbished product." If you haven't activated it (?!!?), you might be good to go otherwise you might be stuck with it.

Given my history of refurbs (which sucks!), I'd go to Best Buy if I could get my money back out of DJI and buy one there so you can take it back and exchange it for another "New one" the same day rather than spending weeks going through the infamous "DJI Service Experience" (<<cough! gag! choke!>>).

Reactions: deadwoodtc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan