Repair or return advice

Reaction score
Hi.

I´ve bought a used P4 a couple of weeks ago, and are very happy with it.
Yesterday the metal spring (I guess) underneath the power button got stuck or broke. That means that the power button is now constantly pressed. A couple of searches tells me that a few people have had the same problem.
So my question is, should I try and open the RC, to fix this problem, like explained in this thread: Controller Power Button / Switch replacement? - or should I go to the official DJI store in copenhagen where I live. If I choose the DJI store, I´m afraid they will take it to repairs, and I wont see a replacement anytime soon. and that wont work out because I am traveling to the US in two weeks with the drone. Or is the DJI service level that high, that they will give me a new RC replacement instantly?

Thanks alot :)

Or is the DJI service level that high, that they will give me a new RC replacement instantly?
I wouldn't count on getting a replacement that quickly. If you must have a remote controller for your trip in two weeks, then a 3rd option would be to send in your remote controller, buy a new remote controller now, and sell the repaired remote controller when DJI returns it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1