Remzibi OSD With DJI Phantom

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Remzibi osd with the phantom. If yes what are your opinions? Looking to get ine for my DJI. also do you suggest a dedicated gps or use the one in the phantom?

You cannot use the Phantom's GPS for data to a 3rd party OSD. You would have to add your own GPS receiver.
Why not get the iOSD mini and PMU V2?

The mini doesn't display the longitude and latitude. i wanted that as I would be recording the osd as well, and if I crashed, this way I would have the coordinates.

rilot said:
You cannot use the Phantom's GPS for data to a 3rd party OSD. You would have to add your own GPS receiver.

Sorry to quote you again on this sort of thing, but the GPS used on the phantom is a "ublox" based system, so long at your OSD uses a ublox protocol, you can solder directly to the GPS puck and pull the data!

Driffill said:
rilot said:

Sorry to quote you again on this sort of thing, but the GPS used on the phantom is a "ublox" based system, so long at your OSD uses a ublox protocol, you can solder directly to the GPS puck and pull the data!

Yeah, didn't know. It's good to learn these things.
I'm going to tear my Naza GPS pucks to bits soon and have a play with the MinimOSD.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers