Removing dji go 4 from iPad mini 4

Reaction score
Hello Folks,
I did a search on this site and google, and did not find an answer. So, hopefully someone here will know.
Yesterday, I downloaded the new Go 4 app on my iPad Mini 4. The iPad was connected to my rc. Downloaded the app, but did not open it to make any settings. For now, I want to use the older Go app. How do I remove Go 4, and reinstall the Go app? Did Go 4 install into my rc just from doing the download from the app store?
Thank you very much for your help.
Terry

To delete an app, hold your finger on the app for a second or two. It'll start to wiggle and will have an x in the top left corner. tap the x and delete. To reinstall an app, open the app store, select update, select purchased, find the app you want, tap the cloud with the arrow.

To delete an app, hold your finger on the app for a second or two. It'll start to wiggle and will have an x in the top left corner. tap the x and delete. To reinstall an app, open the app store, select update, select purchased, find the app you want, tap the cloud with the arrow.

Thank you for the reply. Also, did the app go into the controller since I had them connected? I never opened the app.
Terry

You can have both apps installed if you want and run either.

Thank you. That's good to know. I probably will, eventually.
Terry

No, the app is only on your phone or tablet.

One more thing, when I install the Go app, do I have my mini pad and controller hooked together with controller on?
Terry

No need to have the RC hooked up when you install the app.

Last thing, after the app is set up, do I need to do anything with the app before I start flying?

Last thing, after the app is set up, do I need to do anything with the app before I start flying?
I'd scan through the manual before you fly. Then make sure RTH height/actions, max high, beginner mode (if needed), VPS, OA etc. etc. are setup for your needs.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj