remove please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: P2 very unstable after crash + video

Try with original props, heard mixed things about the carbon ones.

Already did, still unstable.

Also tried to change the gains, is a little bit more stable now but i dont really understand the gains

Parqueted said:
Hello everyone,

Yesterday i was tried to fly with new carbon props. during the descend is started to wiggle (vortex ring state)
It came down from about 20/30 meter and landed on the gimbal.

Carbon props broke and gimbal is damaged now, with and without gimbal it is not flying as it should be.

What i already did:

-Advance calibiration
-Basic calibiration
-Compass calibiration
-Fly with and without gimbal
-New (plastic original) props

Can anyone help me to fix this?

Video: http://youtu.be/pU2oZSZ3bxo

video looks like GPS not fully locked like under 6 sats. but. after a crash you could have other issues if landded hard enough to brake carbon fiber probs and gimbal that sound like a bad crash, CF props are very strong and to brake them takes a BIG hit. and 99% of the carbon props out there are un balanced so not really a good choice.

Haze said:
Parqueted said:
Hello everyone,

Yesterday i was tried to fly with new carbon props. during the descend is started to wiggle (vortex ring state)

Carbon props broke and gimbal is damaged now, with and without gimbal it is not flying as it should be.

What i already did:

-Advance calibiration
-Basic calibiration
-Compass calibiration

video looks like GPS not fully locked like under 6 sats. but. after a crash you could have other issues if landded hard enough to brake carbon fiber probs and gimbal that sound like a bad crash, CF props are very strong and to brake them takes a BIG hit. and 99% of the carbon props out there are un balanced so not really a good choice.

GPS was fully locked, no red lights during flight or takeoff.

Maybe one of the motors is damaged, it keeps turning to the left, not sure about that

well I would rotate the blades and see if it effects the direction any. Is there power lines above? Try a different location, part of the sky is blocked where the video shows, you may have 6+ sats but none in the direction of the building.

Check the compass is not loose, if the crash bent a landing gear it may have pulled the connector loose or bound on the board.

Have you had the cover off?

Parqueted said:
Haze said:
Parqueted said:
Hello everyone,

What i already did:

-Advance calibiration
-Basic calibiration
-Compass calibiration

GPS was fully locked, no red lights during flight or takeoff.

Maybe one of the motors is damaged, it keeps turning to the left, not sure about that

If you take a look at the video you definently do not have a good fix on gps satellites by the random red-green flashing of leds, that could be your problem

Sana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd