remote won't link

Reaction score
I just bought another remote for my standard and I can't get it to link for some reason, Its a new remote. Any suggestion would be very Helpful.

Did you buy it on eBay?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just bought another remote for my standard and I can't get it to link for some reason, Its a new remote. Any suggestion would be very Helpful.
are you able to connect your phone/tablet to the wifi network of the controller?

are you able to connect your phone/tablet to the wifi network of the controller?

Yes and I can see fpv but I cannot move the gimbal or start the motors using the controller

Make sure FIRST your tablet is the latest software update THEN do the same for the DJI Go App then try again.
AND push the link button on the bird.

DELETE the old DJI app and start fresh, for me the App was the issue. BUT the tablet would say that the app was not supported but after updating the tablet then the app all was good.

Try this: turn on your controller and your phantom. Hold the gimbal dial on the controller all the way to the left and hold it. While holding it flip the s2 switch 3 times fast until the remote starts beeping. Then press the link button on your phantom and hold for 2 seconds. The red light on the controller should go green along with the link light on your phantom.

Try this: turn on your controller and your phantom. Hold the gimbal dial on the controller all the way to the left and hold it. While holding it flip the s2 switch 3 times fast until the remote starts beeping. Then press the link button on your phantom and hold for 2 seconds. The red light on the controller should go green along with the link light on your phantom.

I agree with you but I held mine to the right.

Holding it to the right resets the wifi password back to 12341234

I appreciate everyone for helping me out but I'm pretty much giving up on the remote. I tried everything and the dam thing wont link.

If the firmware on the aircraft and remote do not match it will not pair

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl