Remote won't connect to phone

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Advanced and when I connect the phone to the cable it shows disconnected in grey. The phone doesn't show the remote connected either. I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling the app. I've tried it also on an iPad Pro 9" Any suggestions on what could be wrong.

Phone will display connected when RC gets connected to aircraft. If LED on RC is green and your phone shows not connected, then there is an issue. What's your case?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Phone will display connected when RC gets connected to aircraft. If LED on RC is green and your phone shows not connected, then there is an issue. What's your case?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
The light is green but nothing is recognized by the phone - I connected it to a lg g pad and it shows it charging the tablet but will not show up in the DJI app

Hey i just signed up for this website. Cant figure out how to start a thread and saw you were online. can i ask for some help.

I cant connect my the camera to my phone! Controller has full response, like i can gimbal up and down so i know they are connected! but i get device not connected on the app! the only thing i can think of is my usb port isn't working!! i nee help. i have 10 people waiting on me to shoot them a video of shelling corn and cant even get off the ground :(

Hey i just signed up for this website. Cant figure out how to start a thread and saw you were online. can i ask for some help.

I cant connect my the camera to my phone! Controller has full response, like i can gimbal up and down so i know they are connected! but i get device not connected on the app! the only thing i can think of is my usb port isn't working!! i nee help. i have 10 people waiting on me to shoot them a video of shelling corn and cant even get off the ground :(

Uninstall the app, clean up your devices cache and reinstall the app.
Worked for me after the DJI Go app was updated.
As you saw the controller is connected, the app and RC video link is having difficulty.

I had a similar problem. Hadn't used it for a year and couldn't connect to the phone. Tried 3 android tablets, 2 iPhones and an android phone. Finally installed the hdmi module and it worked no problem. Hope yours isn't the USB like mine was.

I'm beginning to think it is! I've tried everything. I can't get it it recognize a stick either for updating! It has to be the port.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie