Remote Link

Reaction score
I recently sent my P3S in to DJI for a shell replacement, after discovering stress cracks at one of the motor mounts. Quick turnaround, just got it back today...but...the craft won't link to the remote. No Signal. No craft functions, no camera, no gymbal control, etc.. Any ideas?

What happens when you try to relink your remote controller?

Yes!

I feel pretty stupid. They tested it before they returned it, which means they had to have linked it to another controller. So, yes, I had to relink to mine. Works perfectly. I will say this - the response I got from DJI when I first contacted them about the cracks was immediate, and cooperative ( it was still under warranty ). I packaged it up, sent it back to them as per their instructions. They received it last Monday by UPS, I got an email on Tuesday saying the repair was done, another email on Weds. saying it had been tested, and another on Thurs. saying it had shipped. I received it yesterday. No charge, no questions asked. I did order a set of 4 reinforcing plates to mount under the motor mounts. Anyone tried this, or any other ideas on beefing them up?

No help on your question, but where was it repaired at.

Rod

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20