Remote firmware update

Reaction score
I have updated my firmware in my aircraft and tried to update my remote and it won't update. I have 1.2.6 in my remote and 1.5.3 in my aircraft and running 2.4.2 on my app. I have tried the card in the remote and going through my aircraft please help

I have updated my firmware in my aircraft and tried to update my remote and it won't update. I have 1.2.6 in my remote and 1.5.3 in my aircraft and running 2.4.2 on my app. I have tried the card in the remote and going through my aircraft please help
You will have to update the remote to 1.3.2 using a usb reader and after that update, the Go App will update the remote to the present FW version.

Please post the TXT file from your memory card.

There is no text file on my card when I but the card in and turn my remote on the light says red and never go,s to blue so it's not reading the card at all

There is no text file on my card when I but the card in and turn my remote on the light says red and never go,s to blue so it's not reading the card at all
be sure the bin file is in the root director of the SD card. If that doesn't work, reformat the card and copy the bin file on the SD card root directory again. The file could be corrupted.

Try a different memory card reader or try the note in step #31 here.

I have done all that to my remote just won't see it this is the first update I have done to the system.

Did you try a different memory card reader?

What is a zip card?

What did DJI say to do when you called them yesterday?

I didn't get to talk to them so I wrote them an email so I guess I will wait for them. Thanks for trying to help I can still fly the drone everything works just running outdated firmware on the remote

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie