Remote Controller as relay, double the distance

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I bought a Phantom4, really nice piece of machinery.

I have this idea about writing my own pre-programmed flights for P4 and I need some help on how to do that without electronically highjack/interface the remote controller.

Any idea how to send commands to the remote controller via computer (USB)? The best would be to completely interact with the fly commands via computer, like using DJI's SDK for Matrice, but I would like to do this for P4.
Any ideas?
Cheers!

Mihai

Are you aware that there is already a method for sending your Phantom on a pre-programmed flight - and no relay is needed since the mission is held within the Phantom (i.e. it can fly out of range)?

There's also somebody who has figured out how to use a controller as a relay - but not for the P4 yet.

Are you aware that there is already a method for sending your Phantom on a pre-programmed flight - and no relay is needed since the mission is held within the Phantom (i.e. it can fly out of range)?

There's also somebody who has figured out how to use a controller as a relay - but not for the P4 yet.

Hi, thank you for your answer. Yes I am aware. I want dynamic full control from a computer not a pre-loaded flight.
I've seen the sdk should work on P4 too, at least guidance + video should. I wanted to know if anyone actually tried it until I install all the required dev tools.
Cheers!

Mihai

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers