Remote controler is missing. What to do?

He said no. NO guarrantee and no return. I was a fool?
But he's your "friend" look, I'm not having a go at you but this sounds like a found drone. Why not do some research and find out if anyone has lost one, or take it somewhere that can access settings to find out.
I would be gutted if mine got lost. I worked hard to save for it.

Reactions: peterepeat69
Actually DJI do sell P4 controllers for $289, the P4 charger is is $59 a total of $348, I will sell you both BRAND NEW and UNUSED, I lost my P4 so brought a new one, for $330 including shipping...... PS I hope it's not my P4 you have hahaha.

You live in Germany? Tell me how can i contact you for details (in private)

Thanks

Yep.... Like the bloke at the pub that has a pair of HID driving lights without balasts (likely still under the hood of the car they were taken off) or cordless power tools without the charging station.

Good freind you have there.

Won't he have problems registering the bird with DJI if it is already registered with someone else?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I would say the best thing to do is contact DJI, give them the serial number, and let them check and see who it is registered with.

Actually why is needed to register the bird to dji site? And how this affect the bird ?

Hello,

I just brought from a friend a phantom 4 drone but there isn't any remote controler. What i should buy? Are compatible with phantom 3 pro/advanced and pahntom 4? I can't find for sale RC for phantom 4 even on DJI store.

Also it is hard to install new RC to existing drone?

Thanks for help guys!

How much did you pay for it?

I don't think he realizes the go app will know.
He is probably on another board saying he bought a p4 from a friend but his dog ate the charger.....

Reactions: allcal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers