Remote controler is missing. What to do?

Reaction score
Hello,

I just brought from a friend a phantom 4 drone but there isn't any remote controler. What i should buy? Are compatible with phantom 3 pro/advanced and pahntom 4? I can't find for sale RC for phantom 4 even on DJI store.

Also it is hard to install new RC to existing drone?

Thanks for help guys!

Hello,

I just brought from a friend a phantom 4 drone but there isn't any remote controler. What i should buy? Are compatible with phantom 3 pro/advanced and pahntom 4? I can't find for sale RC for phantom 4 even on DJI store.

Thanks for help guys!
For now you can put an ad in the classified section of the forum or search Ebay.
Binding a new RC is easy to do thru the Go App.

Hello,

Thanks for help guys!
Where is the controller?

Where is the controller?
He told me that one day....his dog was very hungry and destroyed the controler. I must believe him, or not. However i wonder if phantom 3 pr/advanced controlers are same with phantom 4. Because they look exactly the same.

He told me that one day....his dog was very hungry and destroyed the controler. I must believe him, or not. However i wonder if phantom 3 pr/advanced controlers are same with phantom 4. Because they look exactly the same.
They may look the same but they are different in every way due to the features of the P4. Mode switch is different! To use the P4 correctly, you must have the P4 RC. Make an offer to lbmltw! ;)

Last edited:
That's a creative variation on the "dog ate my homework".
A more likely explanation is that he's found a lost Phantom.

That's a creative variation on the "dog ate my homework".
A more likely explanation is that he's found a lost Phantom.
LMAO!! Possibly!? I'v seen my dog tear up a skateboard in half an hour! Chew thru a green coconut in 30 minutes. Surly a DJI remote cant stand up to a big dog? Oh! I have a German Shepard by the way. :D

Reactions: Meta4
LMAO!! Possibly!? I'v seen my dog tear up a skateboard in half an hour! Chew thru a green coconut in 30 minutes. Surly a DJI remote cant stand up to a big dog? Oh! I have a German Shepard by the way. :D

Yes you're right. He found it. Because there is no charger. This is suspicious...

They may look the same but they are different in every way due to the features of the P4. Mode switch is different! To use the P4 correctly, you must have the P4 RC. Make an offer to lbmltw! ;)
Not true.... Many are flying quite happily with P3 controllers linked to P4. Yes, the mode switch is labelled differently but that shouldnt present a big issue.

Reactions: hms
How much you sell it for? You have a charger for it?
No charger, No Deal! Yeop, A bit suspicious!
Moving on. Such a waist of our time! :mad:

"I just bought a drone from a friend", I'd think if you bought it you would have asked where you can get the controller from, sounds like it was ripped off.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

"I just bought a drone from a friend", I'd think if you bought it you would have asked where you can get the controller from, sounds like it was ripped off.

And charger missing ????

Reactions: peterepeat69
Yea guys, i paid for it. What is the true story with that drone? God knows. I don't know.

Reactions: R0B
Yes you're right. He found it. Because there is no charger. This is suspicious...
Let me guess...I bet "your friend" didn't have the original box either!IMHO it sounds like you "found" it.
But I agree with you...THIS is suspicious!

He said no. NO guarrantee and no return. I was a fool?

And yes, man. You're soo true. He doesn't have the original box. ****'. I feel bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan