Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Remote Control

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by jrod1944, Dec 2, 2014.

1. jrod1944

Hi all,
    I have been flying for a few months, and have been very happy with the performance of the Phantom 2 Vision +. Recently I crashed and the camera came off and the ribbon broke. I got it fixed thanks to information found on this forum. I flew a couple of times since then. I had a problem with broken contact with camera, and again I turned to this forum and fixed that problem.
    A few days ago I went to fly and when I accelerated nothing happen. I tried it again and it took off, but the controls were backwards, my yaw was turning right or left etc. I landed it and came home. I started the quad and could not get a response when I tried to turn it on and the RC started beeping and displaying a flashing red light. I changed the batteries on the RC and now I have a steady yellow light with no beeping, but no communication to the Quad. Is anyone familiar with this problem? :? :?

2. saao

Try binding the rc with ur quad again and check the software version

3. flyNfrank

Recalibrate the controller in both the RC Assistant, and the Quads Assistant. Then recalibrate the compass just to be safe.

4. jrod1944

I did bind the phone, but how do I bind the RC?\
    Jrod

5. jrod1944

I did the bind procedure. It did not work. I think it may be a problem with the transmitter. When I turn on the transmitter, instead of getting a green light I get a yellow one even though I have the quad turned off.
    jrod

6. sbjr0203

When you did RC calibrate did you also calibrate S1 & S2? Had same issue once did those everything green and working fine.

7. jrod1944

Thanks you sbjr0203 you are the man.
    It worked. Now I can go back in the air.
    Take Care
    Jrod