Remote control stick stickers

Reaction score
Folks-
Looking for somewhere I can order (online) a few stickers for my remote (P3P). The ones that show status, remote stick orientation etc.... Hard to find some to ship to Canada.
Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I made my own with my Brother label maker. :D

Reactions: Jussaguy
This company ships to Canada:
http://www.uavstickers.com/products-dji-phantom-3.php

Their stickers are high quality too. I've purchased from them before.
They sell stickers to put on your battery to say phantom 3 and the bat number? Lol.

For $10 price matching at staples go get yourself a label maker. I got one and labeled all my bats for all my birds with my FAA reg and numbered the batteries. $9.78 for a good one too.

I made my own with my Brother label maker. :D

This is a smart man.

Also take a look at the silicone covers for the controller as they also have written on them what every stick/button does.

Do you really need them labeled or is this just 'bling'?

I was wondering the same thing. There are relatively few buttons/controls on the P3 RC. If you need reminding of which way is forward and which way is back, maybe you shouldn't be flying haha.

I assume that they want it for bling. I do not think people on here are that forgetful that they require constant review of the labeling. However, when showing someone unfamiliar, it would be useful, too.

If you need stickers on your sticks, maybe its not a good time for you to go flying yet.

Good replies. Thanks!
It's actually for the little ones who are in training using the simulator. I thought it would be beneficial to them as a learning aid.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj