Remote control issues

Reaction score
New owner - had 3 flights and after the last one updated the firmware on the remote.

Remote Controller Status Indicator LED is off. the remote is fully charged. All four lights are lit indicating it is fully charged but the Status indicator is off and the remote will not connect to my phone. Please help!

Thank you John

8877df7134f8ba3aac8ff58a1e1ebb2a.jpg

Sort of looks like it's on in this picture but it's just 4 showing fully charged.

Will not connect to the dji app.

You must upgrade the Phantom firmware before the remote controller firmware. Downgrade the remote controller like this and then upgrade the firmware by following these instructions.

You must upgrade the Phantom firmware before the remote controller firmware. Downgrade the remote controller

I appreciate the response - however that requires the remote being able to access the remote.

When connected to the remote the app is not registering as connected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happened when you tried to roll back the remote controller firmware?

The DJI app does not register it is connected to the remote so I'm not able to complete that

Did you try connecting your remote controller with a different cable?

Did you try connecting your remote controller with a different cable?

Yes thank you.

DJI support said I had to send in. I ordered a new one to get back in the air for now and hopefully can return when mine comes back from service.

279b690ca1e46e1a9fff4c8d3686a248.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers