Release DJI Ground Station for P2V+ Waypoints app 1.0.41

Re: Release DJI Ground Station for P2V+ Waypoints app 1.0.4

2XD said:
D_Tshudy said:
Hovtech said:
BTW, while this answer is probably in the 30 pages of this thread somewhere, how do we increase the radius of the circle that we can put the way points in?

We can't, until someone hacks the app.

We reversed engineered the script I have a version that I'm currently testing with unlimited boundaries.

New topic, or this is going to get burried.

We reversed engineered the script I have a version that I'm currently testing with unlimited boundaries.

New topic, or this is going to get burried.

I didn't want to make a big deal about it ... but I guess a new topic would be more organized.

AnselA said:
Timtro said:
Tried switching from NAZI to Phantom but that didn't change it so I'm back to NAZI mode.

I didn't ask that, but switching from one network to another. Never mind...

Just be careful with spelling, NSA might be listening.

Ooooops! You're right. Must have had Fox on the TV. Better find that and edit it....

Just wanted to add, that I tried this today with all the latest updates and it worked really well. Well, the 2nd time around. First time just did a basic triangle, but from takeoff it pretty much immediately starts heading towards the first waypoint while slowly gaining the altitude. This wasn't so much an issue except for the tree about 100ft away.

So my only warning is, if you need elevation first, set a waypoint basically on top of your home point to get it to the height you want, then start picking your points.

Lucky for me I was in NAZA mode cause I could take control straight away, but not sure what would happen in PHANTOM mode.

Great forum too!

Did a test twice yesterday with the fpvflyers app and the one from taco rc and encryption.
3.04, 1.05 app on a aus me175x aka memo pad and it worked fine. The asus did also update and all telemetry working 100%, so finally it works. Is it due to the app or tablet update ?
I had issues using the taco rc app but have to test it further to be sure.
Ow and my bird is also on naza mode.

Did some testing yesterday with the 2 apps.
All works fine. Don't know how i messed up the first time ?
Anyway looks like the encryption stays on even when the app is off and fully off/on all systems.

Hello guys, my first post here.

I’m having some problems with the dji app and the ground station, when I open the DJI Vision app camera GUI and swipe left to launch ground station it takes me to the camera menu again.

I have enabled the ground station option and have the latest version (1.0.50 for the App, 1.2.5g for the camera and 3.04 for the Phantom)

Any help about that?

Thank you very much.

Do you have the bird on? It needs to be communicating with the bird to work.

I have tried with the phantom on, connected with WIFI, tested also with home wifi like I saw in some Youtube video but doesn't work... I'm very lost at that point.

canislupus said:

I’m having some problems with the dji app and the ground station, when I open the DJI Vision app camera GUI and swipe left to launch ground station it takes me to the camera menu again.

Try to swipe right...

AnselA said:
canislupus said:

Try to swipe right...

He, he I have tried also that :D

canislupus said:

I have enabled the ground station option and have the latest version (1.0.50 for the App, 1.2.5g for the camera and 3.04 for the Phantom)

Any help about that?

Thank you very much.

It doesn't work on your device is most likely the explanation. I had the same problem and tried everything over and over, all sorts of ways and nothing helped. Finally swapped out the device for a friend's and worked as advertised. Might have been that my device was too weak, or maybe just hardware incopatibility, but in any case the solution was to replace the device.

Soulnet said:
Do you have the bird on? It needs to be communicating with the bird to work.

Not true. In fact it cannot be connected to the copter for downloading maps. It needs to be connected to the internet and cannot do both at the same time.

How do you save maps on a wifi only iPad mini. I know about zooming in. But can you save multiple maps ? I know how to cache on google maps. But if I bookmark maps in the apple maps I can't open unless I'm connected to wifi.
I'm sure I'm missing something.

Mori, I do it at home white Google maps on the wifi and zoom in and out on the place I want to fligh, nothing more.
The ipad mini remember the map when I open ground station.

I thought only apple maps worked on it ?

At home I go to Google maps zoom in on a place and thats it.
Later when I use ground station on that place I have a map :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers