Rejoice! Pre-registration open for Part 107 Aeronautical Knowledge Test Unmanned Aircraft General (U

That Sarah Nilsson link looks to have amazing content and the best prep site I've seen out there anywhere and I've been looking all over. Thanks so much for posting that.

That Sarah Nilsson link looks to have amazing content and the best prep site I've seen out there anywhere and I've been looking all over. Thanks so much for posting that.

I'd agree 100%

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just got registered myself here in SW Florida. Glad I didn't drag my feet to call and register. Aug 29th was already booked up for me locally through CATS. I'm in for Aug 30th and I can only imagine the sooner you take this the better as within the first couple weeks the FAA is going to get bogged down. Maybe it'll become the 333 exemption 6mo wait all over :)

Paid $150 and maybe it's just CATS, but they told me that locally it was booked up and "they" (CATS) already had 700 people lined up for the 29th. Not my city, but in total. 3 are signed up in my city for the 29th and that was all they were taking for that day. Crazy! I mean if CATS and this PSI have limits they are going to set for each day due to the number of applicants then I suggest anyone on here interested calls soon.

All the information in this thread is spot on with the study material from what I've found on my own. I was also told by the Aviation company where I'll be taking the exam that the 40question sample test is a great reference and the linked Testing Supplement PDF which is linked on the 40question example exam.

Good luck to everyone and I'll be sure to read everyone's feedback on the 29th as people on here take the test. I'm sure we will all end up hearing that we studied 200 more pages than needed (not a bad thing).

Just got registered myself here in SW Florida. Glad I didn't drag my feet to call and register. Aug 29th was already booked up for me locally through CATS. I'm in for Aug 30th and I can only imagine the sooner you take this the better as within the first couple weeks the FAA is going to get bogged down. Maybe it'll become the 333 exemption 6mo wait all over :)

Paid $150 and maybe it's just CATS, but they told me that locally it was booked up and "they" (CATS) already had 700 people lined up for the 29th. Not my city, but in total. 3 are signed up in my city for the 29th and that was all they were taking for that day. Crazy! I mean if CATS and this PSI have limits they are going to set for each day due to the number of applicants then I suggest anyone on here interested calls soon.

All the information in this thread is spot on with the study material from what I've found on my own. I was also told by the Aviation company where I'll be taking the exam that the 40question sample test is a great reference and the linked Testing Supplement PDF which is linked on the 40question example exam.

Good luck to everyone and I'll be sure to read everyone's feedback on the 29th as people on here take the test. I'm sure we will all end up hearing that we studied 200 more pages than needed (not a bad thing).
You will take the test using the test center terminal. I bet that most only have one and each applicant is given 2 hours to take the test. that along with the sign in, sample questions, etc. each applicant could take over 2.5 hours. 3 tests is 7.5 hours! no wonder center dates are filling up!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers