Reinforcing Motor Mount Area

Reaction score
I found a set of removable Prop Guards on ebay and ordered up a set. The part that attaches to the area under the motor mount might reinforce this area and fend off the cracking that some folks report....Yes? / No?

IMG_1256-vi.jpg

IMG_1255-vi.jpg

IMG_1254-vi.jpg

IMG_1258-vi.jpg

Snap ON/OFF Propellers Prop Protectors Guard Cover Bumper for DJI Phantom 1 2 3

Snap ON/OFF Propellers Prop Protectors Guard Cover Bumper for DJI Phantom 1 2 3

Seller information
hobbykings69 (4550 )

It will definitely help reduce chances of getting cracks. I do the same on my P3. Hope you have the right lengths of screws else they will screw your motors.

I got them seem nice

I found a set of removable Prop Guards on ebay and ordered up a set. The part that attaches to the area under the motor mount might reinforce this area and fend off the cracking that some folks report....Yes? / No?

Honestly, it looks like it will be minimal if at all on crack prevention because it only covers the screws for the motors and not the other 2 on the arms, so it might actually cause more stress to the arms but who knows for sure... The strong arm plates cover all 6 screws and really secure the motors to the frame arm a lot better.
Amazon.com: Strong Arm Reinforcement & Motor cap: Toys & Games

It will definitely help reduce chances of getting cracks. I do the same on my P3. Hope you have the right lengths of screws else they will screw your motors.

Can you please tell me the length for the four motor screws for the p3p? I've been flying with prop guards on, but decided to take them off, and I'm not sure what factory screws the phantom came with to put back on. Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj