Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, what do you guys think about being required to register along side a 13 year old with a syma?

Reactions: Flyer91
In USA Today, news today .... we all need to register and pay the nominal fee starting Dec 21 for new owners before their first flight, and a for current owners by Feb 19, 2016.

"Register before January 20, 2016 and your $5 registration fee will be refunded!"

"Penalties for failing to register could reach $27,500 in civil fines and $250,000 and three years in prison for criminal penalties. But Michael Whitaker, deputy administrator of FAA, said initial efforts will be to get everyone signed up rather than to punish owners, unless it is an egregious incident."

See: FAA begins drone registry Dec. 21

I have no issues with it at all.

Last edited:
In USA Today, news today .... we all need to register and pay the nominal fee starting Dec 21 for new owners before their first flight, and a for current owners by Feb 19, 2016.

"Register before January 20, 2016 and your $5 registration fee will be refunded!"

"Penalties for failing to register could reach $27,500 in civil fines and $250,000 and three years in prison for criminal penalties. But Michael Whitaker, deputy administrator of FAA, said initial efforts will be to get everyone signed up rather than to punish owners, unless it is an egregious incident."

See: FAA begins drone registry Dec. 21

I have no issues with it at all.
Then I don't need to hear from you.

I'll post where I like .... unless there is a rule that you can never post in a new thread, about something that has been discussed before, and we must always post to the first thread if it includes information that speaks to the same topic.

To single out this topic is IMHO a reaction to it's content, and it appears to make some look like a bunch of PO babies, by trying to treat this like no other often discussed thread.
It's a similar type of attitude by some, that made these laws necessary, which are welcomed by people that want to be able to fly without the stigma of being an ***.

This is law, and today's headlines are current, with information that might be of use to others that have joined since last Nov. as well as a link to an article that has the registration web site.

This was recently discussed here. Be sure and check the search or look at the suggested post at the bottom as you are crafting yours. ;)
Thread closed. Please comment further here - FAA Registration Rules Announced NOW | Page 9 | DJI Phantom Forum

duplicate_content.png

Reactions: Flyer91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers