Registration

Reaction score
I stopped by my local Hobbytown store which is where I purchased my P3P. A employee there told me the store plans on turning over to the government a past and future list of anyone that purchases a drone that falls under whatever guidelines they set. That to me doesn't seem legal if you have already purchased one before the law goes into effect. Thoughts?

I sense they are so afraid of the government that they want to go well above what was required, so they can say "look we are really good people, now please don't hurt us!" Sad. Would sending the list in register the drones? Probably not so it is utterly pointless.

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

Reactions: yorlik
What about laws like Adam Walsh Child protection and safety act? In that they require sex offenders to register as such even if the crime was committed before the act went into effect. Is it because committing a sex offense is a criminal matter versus civil? I just can't figure out how they will enforce this law until after an incident occurs and the drone is found. I've spent thousands of dollars in this store and I won't spend another dime there if this holds true.

I stopped by my local Hobbytown store which is where I purchased my P3P. A employee there told me the store plans on turning over to the government a past and future list of anyone that purchases a drone that falls under whatever guidelines they set. That to me doesn't seem legal if you have already purchased one before the law goes into effect. Thoughts?
I've already submitted every PhantomPilot's moniker and location (if known) to The Government, along with the type(s) of Phantoms they fly. Got paid $5 a name too!

I've already submitted every PhantomPilot's moniker and location (if known) to The Government, along with the type(s) of Phantoms they fly. Got paid $5 a name too!

That's it! I'm moving!

:mad:

lol...

Reactions: GoodnNuff

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub