Refurbished Standard

Reaction score
just wanted to say thanks to you all for helping my final push to decide to buy a refurbished standard. I was stuck in the bebop2 and 3dr solo, but this community convinced me otherwise. Looking forward to joining the family!

Welcome, we look forward to hearing (and seeing) from you!

Reactions: FATWOOD
It's on its way already!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2975.PNG
    IMG_2975.PNG
    66 KB · Views: 450
Wow. I ordered mine on December 25 and it hasn't shipped. Good for you!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I wonder if the refurbs are shipped from different facilities, based on region? Perhaps there are no refurbs available in the LA region, but there were in at the facility in the Atlanta region? If so, not sure why DJI would not re-route the orders, chronologically, to the facilities with refurb inventory on hand. I would be pissed if I ordered a month ago and someone that ordered less than a week ago already got theirs.

Went out today and made my first video. Sorta embarrassed to post it because I'm honestly totally new to editing and this sort of stuff but I'm hoping to learn more as I go and get good feedback and advice from the forum!

Awesome job! Just be careful flying at any speed near the ground. My Standard tends to drop a bit when flying fast and low (4 ft or less). Must be a barometric pressure thing.
Keep flying!

Good choice, I purchased the refurbished and it is flying superb, got about 7 hours flying time on it and love it more and more, tonight I am going to do night flying testing camera settings, happy flying and congrats

Sent from my 2014817 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ugh! The wait is killing me! I'm too old to get this excited! Obsessed with this site too. I've basically kidnapped my fiancé to make sure someone is here to sign for my drone!
Just thought I'd share a video taken with my Hubsan X4 at the beach where I plan on doing a lot of flying

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4