Refurb

20160821_220039.jpg
Have any of you bought a refurbished Phantom from DJI. What shape was it in?
are you looking for one I have a really nice one for sale

Thanks, but no. I ordered a refurbished 3 from DJI. Curious what to expect.
How much if you don't mind me asking, and is it with RC and one battery?

How much if you don't mind me asking, and is it with RC and one battery?
comes with case 3 batterys prop guards modded rc plus trackimo holder is on it $850 free shipping

comes with case 3 batterys prop guards modded rc plus trackimo holder is on it $850 free shipping

Come on, creeping pumpkin guy, that wasn't to you, so the diver finally found it, and you brought it back to life.
:D

Its finally getting close to Halloween, whats your costume going to be.

Rod

Come on, creeping pumpkin guy, that wasn't to you, so the diver finally found it, and you brought it back to life.
:D

Its finally getting close to Halloween, whats your costume going to be.

Rod
no that was my p3s that sunk but did get a new one I'm keeping that one just getting rid of my p3a don't fly it that much plus getting new poweregg

It's $419. It includes everything in the retail Phantom 3 Standard box. Search for refurbished on the DGI site.
That's only $80. less than list price. Too much for my taste for a refurb. If you look hard enough you might find a new one for about that. Just put it to the test when you get it, and I hope there's a return policy if your not happy with anything.

That's only $80. less than list price. Too much for my taste for a refurb. If you look hard enough you might find a new one for about that. Just put it to the test when you get it, and I hope there's a return policy if your not happy with anything.
The guy needs to watch craigslist . Bought a P3S a few weeks ago for 100 bucks. I git a new extra battery for my P3 4K plus all the other stuff and I think the P3S is fixable. I want to be sure before sinking a lot of money into it. Gimbal was broke off was the only damage. I have the gimbal and it shows no damage externally. Ribbon cable is even in tact.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr