reformatting the flight data recorder

S

sandman259

how do you reformat it? i look on-line and it shows the option in the go app right under enter flight data mode. but its not there on mine. Did they get rid of that option on the newest firmware?

how do you reformat it? i look on-line and it shows the option in the go app right under enter flight data mode. but its not there on mine. Did they get rid of that option on the newest firmware?
Yes, the option was dropped from the app several versions back.

I wonder if the older app was installed if the format option would be available?

Because I was trying to fix the "main controller data error" problem that popped up on my drone the other day. I read a bunch on it and people mentioned reformatting the internal sd card. Tried everything from several imu calibrations, compass calibrations, different batteries, etc...nothing worked so I ended up tearing the bird apart and replacing the micro sd card. Well it worked, thank god. On a side note, I went a head and put some plast-aid on the arms to beef them up and prevent cracks. That stuff is amazing btw. Super tough and bonds great to the plastic on the bird....

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just did this with a P4, it had a main controller data recorder error. I removed and reformatted fat32 the internal SD and restarted the drone, problem fixed.

I wonder if that would help whenever you need to downgrade firmware, anybody know what app version allow internal sd format?

Reactions: Jbl911

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers