REDUCED!! P2V+ w/ spare Lipo $1169 Brand New BH Shipped!

Reaction score
SCAM SCAM!!!

Nobody buy from this guy, he will take your money and not ship you anything. Scammer and you will end up losing your money!! Do NOT buy!!!

Mav456 said:
RECENTLY REDUCED!!!

You can get a Phantom 2 Vision +, from B&H, for just $1199 With the Second Battery! Here is how:

1.) I have an electronic gift card from BH for $869 which I won't be using. I crashed 3 P2V and the last one I received a store credit for. I fly like an idiot, so I'm leaving the hobby.

2.) I sell you the gift card which has $869 on it, for just $699. That means you just received a FREE $169! That's another lipo if you want. You can have 3 Lipos!

Contact Me if intrested. I have references to provide with sales from other forum
Users. This is an electronic gift card so I will send it
To you IIMMEDIATLY after I receive Paypal payment.

Happy Flying!

$30.00, come on take it, the new gift cards are out already.

lol! you spent a lot of your time fabricating lies! You don't have anything better do to than troll on this site? Probably leeching off the government, that's probably why you know so much about it. Good job buddy! Keep up your hard work, lol!

RRaider said:
Mav456 said:
RECENTLY REDUCED!!!

You can get a Phantom 2 Vision +, from B&H, for just $1199 With the Second Battery! Here is how:

1.) I have an electronic gift card from BH for $869 which I won't be using. I crashed 3 P2V and the last one I received a store credit for. I fly like an idiot, so I'm leaving the hobby.

2.) I sell you the gift card which has $869 on it, for just $699. That means you just received a FREE $169! That's another lipo if you want. You can have 3 Lipos!

Contact Me if intrested. I have references to provide with sales from other forum
Users. This is an electronic gift card so I will send it
To you IIMMEDIATLY after I receive Paypal payment.

Happy Flying!

$30.00, come on take it, the new gift cards are out already.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well Done !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers