Reduce control sensitivity?

You can adjust the gains using the assitant computer software however I have read that people didn't have positive experiences (it affects flight performance in windy conditions).

Experiment with 10% changes only until you find something you like. Would be ideal to have on a switch, unfortunately the gains don't affect the ridiculously to fast and jerky tilt function. I would like that to be 1/3 the speed.

For what you want you would need to buy a 3rd party remote that does this. Its less sensitive and gets more sensitive the farther out from center you go giving you better control and full throttle when you put the sticks all the way up.

judsonabts said:
Any chance I can have multiple modes with the S1 switch? I'd love to be able to have a low sensitivity as well as a normal one.

Only if you purchase an aftermarket controller that supports Exponential controls, and supports the built-in receiver.

Actually from what understand I don't think it's a good idea to use expo on these. I had a DX8 on my 450 and never used expo.
I just got used to it . I just try to fly nice and smooth and easy with itt.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20