redmires in sheffield

Reaction score
got out today with the advanced
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just been trying to figure out exactly where you were flying. Nearest I can get is that you were by the Wyming Brook end of the three. (SK 265 856)

Have you ever flown at the western end?

Do the WW1 practice trenches show up from the air?

Reactions: lotusteve
Just been trying to figure out exactly where you were flying. Nearest I can get is that you were by the Wyming Brook end of the three. (SK 265 856)

Have you ever flown at the western end?

Do the WW1 practice trenches show up from the air?
The old building was used for practice shooting in ww1 so I have been told. To get there we walked up the path at the side of the round overflow on the top reservoir. Have a look on YouTube for another video I did at redmires that shows the path we walked on.

The old building was used for practice shooting in ww1 so I have been told. To get there we walked up the path at the side of the round overflow on the top reservoir. Have a look on YouTube for another video I did at redmires that shows the path we walked on.

Thanks for your extra information. I've had a look at your Youtube page - fascinating collection!!

There's more archaeological information about the redmires site at:- http://www.pals.org.uk/sheffield/redmires.pdf

Ron

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic