Red, Yellow and Green after crash

Reaction score
Hi gang,
I'm pretty new to flying (and not very good). On my first flight I hit a small tree at low height (about 10ft) and now my phantom 3 flashes Red,Yellow, Green.

Is there some reset switch I'm missing? Any advise would be greatly received...I can't believe I broke it for real with such a simple crash!! I know nothing so apologies for stupid novice question!

thankyou in advance, Steve

That light sequence is normal. What's the problem?
upload_2015-10-20_7-54-41.png

Last edited:
Hi,
it doesn't do anything! It starts but the flashes a red, quick yellow, long green, then back to quick red... and that's all it does!
Thankyou for looking for me, I'm sure (hope) I'm being stupid but looked everywhere -Steve

Hi,
it doesn't do anything! It starts but the flashes a red, quick yellow, long green, then back to quick red... and that's all it does!
Thankyou for looking for me, I'm sure (hope) I'm being stupid but looked everywhere -Steve
recalibrate everything and see if that doesn't work it out.

Same problem here, keeps blinking 3 led colors infinitely after crash, tried with and without gimbal connected and the same happens. also is not possible to recalibrate since is not conencted to the app yet

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1