Red lights stay on

Reaction score
Hello all, I have had this Phantom 2 for about a year and have flown it perhaps 25 times last year. now however
there is a change, with remote turned on first, phantom is powered on it goes and does its tune and alternating
lights flash after that the rear lights go Red after about 45 seconds they flash a fast green series of flashes and
then go back to red. phantom wont spool up, but if i lift it about a foot off the ground and tilt it forward end down about 45 degrees the lights begin slow green flashing and while holding up and tilted the motors will start. i can then set it down and all seems well. flies right and switch remote off and will auto land. sometimes i have to lift it
30 to 36 inches off the ground while tilting. I did do a recent update on the phantom 2 and recalibrated the remote. any thoughts appreciated and i have done this whole sequence in 3 different open fields in the desert
with nothing by way of structures for at least a half mile in all directions. Thanks Mark Hansen Tucson Arizona.

Have you done a cold adv IMU calibration?

Have you done a cold adv IMU calibration?
No, I had not. but, after your kind post i researched it a little and found a you tube video from "on the kitchen table" info and it explained it. so i did the IMU calibration and now it is perfect. Thank You
so much! Again very many thanks, Mark,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20