Red light on controller flashing and beeping

Reaction score
Hello, here is my situation, controller links with P4, I have control, it stays in a hover and maneuvers but red light is flashing and beeping on controller.
I can see what it sees but i have no camera vertical gimbal control with gimbal dial.
also the C1 button will drop the camera and bring it back
it has asked me to calibrate control sticks, i do what it asks but it never responds so i can finish.
Ive done the firmware unload/upload and I'm clueless now...........

Be sure when you calibrate the sticks, that you also move the roll wheel up and down to complete the calibration. Many folks seem to forget that. Good Luck.

Thanks, i move the stick 100% in all directions but it never seems to finish, not sure what the roll wheel is?

Thanks, i move the stick 100% in all directions but it never seems to finish, not sure what the roll wheel is?
I am talking about the the gimbal pitch wheel on the upper left of the controller. It is part of the stick calibration sequence.

Last edited:
its upper left on my P4, and in my post I stated I have no gimbal control, but the C1 button will drop the camera gimbal up and down also i never get to the gimbal dial in the calibration sequence, it tells me to move them up as far and over/ around or whatever and NOTHING, it never goes to the next step, so I'm screwed lol are you a DJI tech? ever heard of this before?

its upper left on my P4, and in my post I stated I have no gimbal control, but the C1 button will drop the camera gimbal up and down also i never get to the gimbal dial in the calibration sequence, it tells me to move them up as far and over/ around or whatever and NOTHING, it never goes to the next step, so I'm screwed lol are you a DJI tech? ever heard of this before?

Read the instructions. He's right you need a calibration... But you also calibrate BOTH wheels on the controller. Basically everything that moves on the controller.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You know the wheel that turns the camera up and down? You have to do that one also in additions to moving the sticks in all directions.

I believe you had the controller opened? I had to do it after a antenna mod.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ok, I understand. And yes I am a certified tech for DJI. Your situation is rather unique. It almost sounds like a possible FW glitch in the controller. I would suggest you reset the controller and or try another USB cable. Let me know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik