Red light flashing on Phantom 1.1.1

Make sure the wires are tuck In nice to left .
Face ThE battery inwards with wires to the left side front push them in and the push battery it's a tight fit
Then the door will close .
Front ways the wires have to go in first
==> wires

Ok i got it in the wires to the left front in first with the wires first its sticking out about a 1/4inch door wont close.

Attachments

• 1464827022492.jpg
    1464827022492.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 420
I have been tinkering with the batteries think i got it figured out how to pop them in and close the door little work getting them out but it works

Yep i got it down pat put the batteries in several times hooking them up first takes a few min but i have a helpers tool to help get batteries out quickly. Hopefully gonna fly in a few hours i will post later the results of flying with one 4000 multistar battery if i get out

Ideal set your stop watch on your phone the min you plug battery in don't worry about panicking because you're to stopwatch is running and you wanna hurry up and push the battery ran in and take off just a minute you plug the battery is it start on stopwatch but your battery and take a for a fry up guarantee you your get 18 minutes
What have you set NAZA up to on the battery first point of low battery I bit it's 13.4 v first box let me know

I will let you know i am an hour away helping my daughter move. When i get home will check in naza what is a good setup for first and 2nd alarm for battery? I have a drone timer app i use it talks every 30 secs so i turn up volume and listen for times it shouts out

Reactions: Carlo Napoli
Ok plugged in one Multistar 4000mah battery, current voltage fully charged is showing 12.8v, First alarm settings, No load 10.20, Loss 0.60V, Loaded 9.60V, Second alarm settings are No Load 10.00V, loss 0.60V, Loaded 9.40V. These are all settings i have not changed. Got home too late tonite so did not get a chance to fly but hopefully tomorrow nite.

That Core Rc UAC50 charger that you have Carlo, it does look like a very great charger, how long does it take to charge one of you 4000mah mulistar batteries.

Ok i flew 2 times once with wires in first and connected took a min or 2 to get her in struggled a bit with the wires got just over 14 min then it self landed, second flight i had wires out front got battery in then hooked her up still got just over 14 min. Not sure if its because of the charger situation or not. I think ur right i bet my times will improve with a good charger.

Yes that's right my charger will be here tomorrow :)
And yes I've tried this charger before hand on my mates and my battery was fully balance and I got a full 19.25 seconds of flying buddy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers