Red light flashing on Phantom 1.1.1

On the stock charger make sure the bottom black switch is fully left
And the right one fully right k
But I recommend you get new charger

Ok thanks will look into getting one of these guys. Gonna resize my battery door on my phantom 1.1.1 to get one of those multistar batteries in, I think with the new props from dji 9450 props more time per battery than both of the multistar which weigh a lot

Ok
Yeah give it ago my friend defo bigger props if you flying with two
How long have fly with two of them connected ? By the way

I have one of them on mine and I have on the rear for my transmitter a zippy 1300mah flys lovely mate . And very far believe me

That is great with my 2 stock batteries and 2 big ones if i get what ur getting i would have the option for 4 good flights. Are u in england. Canada here

Reactions: Carlo Napoli
My tx is wired to the phantoms power and i have just a generic monitor with built in battery, so far i have reached about 3300 ft before reception started to fade a little

England buddy
I get 3 sets of flights 3 battery's
One at time
At
18 min x3 do it's good love it
Just fly it like I do your getting like 3 min more than me with a single 4000 mah lol
That's very nice height buddy
Have you sent as far away as you can till it losses TX reception
And RTH KICKS IN amazing I have buddy

3300ft is just over half a mile not bad so what have you set your max height in NAZA to
Normal says 2000ft

Yea gonna start shortly to modify the battery compartment for those batteries. No i have not tried until return to home kicks in a little skiddish yet lol i get bolder each time. I tried a few weeks ago to shut off tx power my osd said fail safe return to home and she landed no problems.

I like your setup 18 min each battery i am curious to see what i will get in flight time since i have new 9450 props on her now with 2 batteries multistar onez i was getting about 16 17 min now almost 23.

2000 in naza so far not worried never gonna get that high but thinking might set set it for around 700 to be safe around here

Hey carlo how did u get the multistar 4000mah to fit in the stock phantom battery compartmant i got the top and bottom shaved the battery slides in now but sticks out a bit cant get the door closed

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj