Red beeping light on RC & will not update!

Reaction score
Hey guys new here thanks for having me. My remote after several attempts will not update. Now my phone will not transmit either. My tablet will but it has lots of lag. So I have 2 questions. How do I get this beeping to stop and I guess upgrade and can I get my phone to connect back to the dji pro3?

You might have to uninstall and reload the Go app.
Not sure about the beeping light, or why it's there.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
No way to stop that freaking sound. Wait around 30 min. Do not touch it. It will shut up.

So my damper and anti drop kit came in (Amazon Prime 2days :)) The wild thing is...I am on a shoot and my phone doesn't work with the drone, it falls out of the air at about 50 ft...no big damage just broken props....now it works fine with the phone again and flies great...well I flew it for about 1:30 at tonight....looked smooth. Let me say this...this is the 4th crash with this thing..I want to sorta tune it up....I have been blessed with no major damage to the body or camera over the 4 wrecks. These things are durable. I want to make sure my cam is good and connected properly. Thanks for all the replies!

image.jpeg
So my damper and anti drop kit came in (Amazon Prime 2days :)) The wild thing is...I am on a shoot and my phone doesn't work with the drone, it falls out of the air at about 50 ft...no big damage just broken props....now it works fine with the phone again and flies great...well I flew it for about 1:30 at tonight....looked smooth. Let me say this...this is the 4th crash with this thing..I want to sorta tune it up....I have been blessed with no major damage to the body or camera over the 4 wrecks. These things are durable. I want to make sure my cam is good and connected properly. Thanks for all the replies!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr