Red arrow and flight direction backwards

Reaction score
I have a Samsung tab4, wifi only I an using with vision app. I do calibrate the compass every time. The problem is when I take off the red arrow(that shows what direction the copter is facing) is pointing at me even though it is facing away from me. So when I fly it, on the map it shows as if everything is backwards. Any ideas on what might be going on?

thanks,

Mike

Plot twist, everything works perfect on my Droid Maxx phone. All firmware and maps is updated. I sure would like to use the TAB due to its size.... Any ideas on what could be causing my Samsung tab 4 to have backwards map? The maps are just fine when I open google maps, just backwards when I use the DJI vision App.

One of my tablets that has a real crappy compass sencer in it does the same thing and no way to even calibrate it. on my better asuse tablet it was a few degrees off till I calibrated the tablets compass and inersha sensor. Then it was dead on right.
but you tab should have a way to calibrate its compass and the inershia sensor in it. Tho you might have to the app store and find and app that will help calibrate it.

Had a similar problem and fixed it by calibrating the phone's compass.
Download GPS Essentials form the Play Store.
I also use Adaptive Rotation Lock and it starts the DJI app in Landscape (per app setting) but if you don't do it as a per app setting the compass can be out by 90 degrees.
Hope this helps.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub