Recreational or commercial

Reaction score
Just wondering if there is anyone here to fly commercial?

I posted something for a buddy who flys commercially and recreational and everyone seems to assume he's just recreational and the comments start. No I didn't say he flys commercial in the post but don't just assume and be an ***. Not one person asked if he flys commercial but just assumed.

I know in my town, pro photographers do not like amateurs moving in on them and will find all sorts of means to get rid of them (Zoning. Business licenses. Etc.). Okay, unlicensed tree trimmers here too. Probably much the same for 107 holders too who will complain about non-107 holders cutting in on their action.

Just normal part of doing business quarrels.

Reactions: Jimmers
I know in my town, pro photographers do not like amateurs moving in on them and will find all sorts of means to get rid of them (Zoning. Business licenses. Etc.). Okay, unlicensed tree trimmers here too. Probably much the same for 107 holders too who will complain about non-107 holders cutting in on their action.

Just normal part of doing business quarrels.
I'm in Canada and the rules and restrictions are pretty strict.

Must stay under 90m
No closer then 75m from people, buildings, cars, animals and even if at that height you still can't fly directly over of the above
No further then 500m from person operating and must be in LOS at all times
No fpv can be used
No night flights
No closers then 9km of an airport
Must be 16+ (might be 14 now)

There's a lot more you can see them all on the transport Canada website.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik