Recordings randomly stopping

Reaction score
Last 48 hours, each flight is spot on but about 3-4mins into to the flight my recording stops, then i have to reselect it and the same happens, anyone have any idea on what causes this? Also today i had a voltage issue on a full charge, landed on 2% (would make it this batteries 19 charge), would voltage effect the gimbal/camera functions? Does the P3A have a feature that automatically stops services to save the bird? Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

+1 on the SD card having an issue. If a format doesn't work, try a new card. Make sure it is a Class 10 or higher card so it can record fast enough.

On the voltage issue, the first thing you need to do is pull all the black box data and analyze it. Have you used HealthyDrones.com?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you are recording in 4k you might be hitting the 4GB file size limit imposed on FAT32. Check to see what size those video files are. I don't think only 3-4 minutes should yield a file this large but you might be filming longer then you think.

I had the same issue yesterday, and also wasn't able to start recording a few times when pushing the button in the app. Almost as if there was a lag issue. SD card is not formatted but I deleted most of the pics/vids after transfer to my pc.

Had it happen to me today for the first time. No issue on my first battery but after a battery swap and restart of the recording, the video stops a little more then a minute in. Didn't notice until I reviewed the video later in the day. Didn't notice any battery issues during the flight.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20