Recording question

I was wondering how some of you guys record a video with the actual telemetry screen view-able in the finished video?
Dashware will allow you to download you video and combine the flight record with the video.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 332
Sorry
Dashware.net
That looks better! Thanks... I'm still looking for an iPad app that will record while I'm flying but haven't found one with good reviews.

Don't thinks there is one , steps are:
Fly then copy movie to pc, download the txt file from the iPhone using iTunes convert it, and link up in dashware, there are load of demos on YouTube and on this forum
Have fun

Anything similar for us Mac folk? I could fire up a VM but would rather not if there is another option :(

Hey guys, so I downloaded the dashware and litchi and watched youtube tutorials and everything but I still don't see any way of getting the actual dji telemetry image that you see to overlay the recorded video. I understand how to add various telemetry overlays that are offered on dashware but none are the actual dji version. Any ideas how to get that one in particular?

Hey guys, so I downloaded the dashware and litchi and watched youtube tutorials and everything but I still don't see any way of getting the actual dji telemetry image that you see to overlay the recorded video. I understand how to add various telemetry overlays that are offered on dashware but none are the actual dji version. Any ideas how to get that one in particular?
Using Dashware is not the easiest thing to learn but some help can be found at this web site.

Dashware Gauges - Index page

But first you need to covert the files from the P3 into CSV files to get the data but that's covered in other posts here on pp-com

You can also use Shou.tv to record a video of your display screen (an ipad for example) and the video will show everything you see on your ipad while you are flying. here is a youtube video on how to use it -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
.. The problem with this is that it is NOT the video from your camera - just a video of your screen. Race Render 3 also can give you telemetry data overlaid on your video - but it is not the DJI looking information.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers