Recording off the RC

Reaction score
Hello All,
I fly the P4P plus. I've noticed on some of the YouTube videos I have watched that they are somehow recording off of the RC showing the telemetry as well as the camera video while flying. I have a micro sd card in my remote. Is there some setting that allows us to record off of what the RC is actually showing? I don't see that in my P4P pdf anywhere.
Thanks.

As DanMan said, there are apps available for android that will record the screen. But they are not available for the Plus yet, unless you side-load them.
Not worth the trouble, to me.

Go pro on your head will record what you are looking at, and I believe litchi has a screen record function
Correct on Litchi and screen record.

Reactions: ChipperRay
Ok, thanks all. I was afraid of that. I suppose another method would be to get a set of goggles with the dvr ability. Have to wait for the DJI goggles to become available! Thanks again!

Ok, thanks all. I was afraid of that. I suppose another method would be to get a set of goggles with the dvr ability. Have to wait for the DJI goggles to become available! Thanks again!
I've pre-ordered the DJI Goggles, but I don't believe they have a recording option built-in. A lot of the goggles with radio receivers (for fpv racing) do have the recording capability, but you'll need one with HDMI input. I don't believe the receivers will work with the DJI signals.

I've pre-ordered the DJI Goggles, but I don't believe they have a recording option built-in. A lot of the goggles with radio receivers (for fpv racing) do have the recording capability, but you'll need one with HDMI input. I don't believe the receivers will work with the DJI signals.
Ok, thanks TechCop50!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj